Here is what we have going on in the 1st Division this weekend; should be an interesting weekend!
- Will Cowichan keep their strangle hold on 1st place or will Lakehill put a dent in their master plan?
- Can Westcastle keep it going and deal Gorge another loss?
- Will Nanaimo rebound and try to make up lost points by beating Bays?
- Can Vantreights earn some valuable home points vs Comox?
- -Will Vic West stay hot, or will the Wave cool them down?
All these questions should be answered by Sunday night –
|Friday, December 1st, 2017|
|08:00 PM||Cowichan FC – (D1) @ Lakehill FC – (D1)||Braefoot Park|
|08:00 PM||Westcastle United – (D1) @ Gorge FC – (D1)||Hampton Park|
|08:00 PM||Nanaimo United FC – (D1) @ Bays United Liquor Plus – (D1)||Oak Bay High School|
|Sunday, December 3rd, 2017|
|02:00 PM||Comox Valley United – (D1) @ Vantreights – (D1)||Finlayson|
|04:00 PM||Vic West FC – (D1) @ VI Wave – (D1)||PISE|
Here are the standings before we kickoff any games tomorrow:
|1||Cowichan FC – (D1)||12||9||2||1||28||10||18||28|
|2||Vic West FC – (D1)||12||7||2||3||35||19||16||24|
|3||Gorge FC – (D1)||12||7||4||1||28||20||8||22|
|4||Nanaimo United FC – (D1)||11||6||3||2||28||15||13||20|
|5||Westcastle United – (D1)||11||6||3||2||30||19||11||20|
|6||Lakehill FC – (D1)||11||6||5||0||23||23||0||18|
|7||VI Wave – (D1)||11||3||6||2||17||18||-1||11|
|8||Bays United Liquor Plus – (D1)||12||3||7||2||20||35||-15||11|
|9||Comox Valley United – (D1)||12||2||7||3||16||31||-15||9|
|10||Vantreights – (D1)||12||1||11||0||13||48||-35||3|
Support your local community members, support local soccer !