An interesting week 11 approaching – this is probably the toughest round of the year to this point of the Division 1 schedule.
Recently announced, the VISL will have five Provincial A Cup berths for the end-of-year tournament. This will mean that 4th & 5th placements come end-of-year could potentially mean a BC Soccer Cup Berth.
- Bays will have a tough test vs 2nd place Gorge, who are fresh off a McGavin Cup Championship.
- Nanaimo vs Cowichan should be a dandy ……..will be very interesting to see which teams show up on the day!
- Our Game of the Week has Vic West heading across town to Braefoot Park – both teams looking to jump into 2nd place potentially.
- Westcastle will look to keep rolling. A win over Vantreights puts the New Kids on the Block into the top 5.
- Comox travel down Island and are looking for a win against the young VI Wave team.
In each of these games, 3 points is vital!
|Friday, November 17th, 2017|
|07:00 PM||Bays United Liquor Plus – (D1) @ Gorge FC – (D1)||Hampton Park|
|07:00 PM||Nanaimo United FC – (D1) @ Cowichan FC – (D1)||Sherman Road|
|08:00 PM||Vic West FC – (D1) @ Lakehill FC – (D1)||Braefoot Park********GOTW|
Saturday, November 18th, 2017
|08:00 PM||Vantreights – (D1) @ Westcastle United – (D1)||Westhills Stadium|
Sunday, November 19th, 2017
|04:00 PM||Comox Valley United – (D1) @ VI Wave – (D1)||PISE|
Up to date standings:
|1||Cowichan FC – (D1)||10||7||2||1||24||10||14||22|
|2||Gorge FC – (D1)||10||6||3||1||21||14||7||19|
|3||Vic West FC – (D1)||10||5||2||3||28||15||13||18|
|4||Lakehill FC – (D1)||10||6||4||0||21||20||1||18|
|5||Nanaimo United FC – (D1)||9||5||2||2||25||14||11||17|
|6||Westcastle United – (D1)||9||4||3||2||21||17||4||14|
|7||Bays United Liquor Plus – (D1)||10||3||5||2||17||26||-9||11|
|8||Comox Valley United – (D1)||10||2||5||3||16||22||-6||9|
|9||VI Wave – (D1)||10||2||6||2||11||18||-7||8|
|10||Vantreights – (D1)||10||1||9||0||12||40||-28||3|
Support the people in your community, support local soccer.