Below is some basic information for the 2016 BC Handball Cup taking place in Richmond, BC. News and stories of handball in Greater Victoria will be posted soon, until then, if you have handball stories or news, please email us at email@example.com
The premiere tournament of the Pacific Northwest, the British Columbia Handball Cup, returns for another go around.
• Date: November 11th, 12th and 13th 2016.
Potential first match on the 11th at 17:00, and wrap-up on 13th by 17:00.
• Venue: Richmond Olympic Oval, 6111 River Rd, Richmond, BC V7C0A2
• Airport: Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
• Hotel: Hilton Vancouver Airport, 5911 Minoru Blvd, Richmond, BC V6X4C7
• Format: Round robin in group stages and then playoffs and placement.
• Registration Deadlines:
• Confirmation of Interest: September 1st 2016
• Final Confirmation: October 10th 2016
The tournament has limited capacity, registration submitted past the deadline will be only considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Participation Fee: $300 for each team.
• Performance Bond: $200 for each team, held in escrow until the conclusion of events.
• 2015 Champions: San Francisco CalHeat THC
Feel free to contact us about any additional questions you might have and please let us know at your earliest convenience, if you are interested in attending this tournament.
Thank you and we are looking forward to be your host for the 2016 BC Cup.